Information for authors
Full Technical Papers
All submitted technical papers will be peer-reviewed and published along with the keynote lectures in a Conference Proceedings by E3S Web of Conferences. The Conference Proceedings will be available online in open access following ISSMGE requirements, as well as in a printed book. A copyright agreement form will also be requested after full paper acceptance, more details can be found here. We recommend that authors read the Publishing Policies & Ethics of E3s here.
Paper Format and Length
Please download the full paper template here: TEMPLATE
Note: In the references, please provide the full paper title even though not required in the template
Format of the documents: A4 two columns, maximum 6 pages
Papers should be submitted to the EasyChair software in PDF format for review (MSWord versions will be requested during conference registration to assist in final editing of the proceedings).
Sessions and Minisymposia
Submitted abstracts are being organized into sessions focused on the conference themes. Further, several minisymposia will be organized by the leaders of the TC308 Committee Task Forces. These minisymposia will be focused on specialized topics and will be held during the conference schedule. If you would like your paper to be grouped into one of the minisymposia, please email the minisymposia organizers listed below and copy the conference chairs. The minisymposia that have been organized include:
- Low Carbon Geotechnical Engineering, organized by Alessandro Tarantino, Enrique Romero, and Alessio Ferrari
- Advances in Energy Geostructures Research, organized by Fleur Loveridge and Guillermo Narsilio
- Shale and Clay Behavior for Energy Production and Nuclear Waste Disposal, organized by Alessio Ferrari and Russell T. Ewy
- Engineered Geomaterials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability, organized by Alessandro Rotta Loria
- Physical and Numerical Modeling of Hydrate-Bearing Sediments, organized by Sheng Dai
- Geothermal use of built urban infrastructures and the shallow subsurface for energy storage and production, organized by Frank Wuttke, Thomas Nagel, Sebastian Bauer and David Smeulders
- Solid-Fluid Interactions in Emerging Energy Geo-Systems, organized by Shahrzad Roshankhah and Seunghee Kim
After full papers have been accepted, the conference organizers can provide invitations letters on request.