Call for Abstracts
Abstracts may be submitted through the EasyChair platform associated with this conference available at the following link. Abstracts should be limited to 250 words and should have a clear description of the research study. When submitting abstracts, please note the general theme of the abstract in the "keywords" textbox. There is no need to upload a PDF version of the abstract, please enter the abstract into the appropriate textbox.
General Call for Abstracts
The abstracts submitted to the general call for abstracts will be categorized according to the conference themes listed on the main page of the conference. Session chairs will be invited to aid in the review and session management after the full papers are submitted.
In addition to abstracts submitted to the general call for abstracts for the conference, several minisymposia will be organized by the leaders of the TC308 Committee Task Forces. These minisymposia will be focused on specialized topics and will be held during the conference schedule. To submit an abstract to one of the following minisymposia, please contact the minisymposia organizers to note your interest, and submit your abstract through the EasyChair platform but note the name of the minisymposia in the "keywords" textbox on the platform.
- Low Carbon Geotechnical Engineering, organized by Alessandro Tarantino, Enrique Romero, and Alessio Ferrari
- Advances in Energy Geostructures Research, organized by Fleur Loveridge and Guillermo Narsilio
- Shale and Clay Behavior for Energy Production and Nuclear Waste Disposal, organized by Alessio Ferrari and Russell T. Ewy
- Engineered Geomaterials for Energy and Environmental Sustainability, organized by Alessandro Rotta Loria
- Physical and Numerical Modeling of Hydrate-Bearing Sediments, organized by Sheng Dai
A template for the full papers will be sent along with the abstract acceptance notification. Please notify the conference secretariat if you will require an invitation letter as early as possible.
All submitted technical papers will be peer-reviewed and published along with the keynote lectures in a Conference Proceedings by E3S Web of Conferences. The Conference Proceedings will be available in open access following ISSMGE requirements.